I’ve always been driven to help others, but I first realized that my calling was that of a personal injury attorney at a very young age.
As a young child, I watched my father, who was a high school teacher and basketball coach, attend law school during his summer vacation and on nights and weekends. He worked round the clock to help support his family and complete strangers alike, and his dedication to helping others was so profound, that I knew I had to follow in his footsteps. He worked hard to achieve his goals and he showed not only me, but also my brother and sister, who are also personal injury attorneys, just how rewarding the life of a personal injury attorney can be.
Determined to help represent individuals and their families who have been victims of personal injury or involved in wrongful death accidents, I set off to attend law school where I not only received my law degree, but also got a taste of what it’s like to be on the receiving end of someone else’s negligence. After being involved in a severe rear-end car accident, I suffered from a herniated disc in my neck. The result of the herniation has led to decades of both conservative and aggressive care, including both a one-level cervical spine fusion and a three-level cervical spine fusion.
My life was forever changed by that car accident, and I know first-hand what it’s like to suffer an injury that causes lifelong chronic pain and suffering, through no fault of my own. My personal experience, coupled with my upbringing, has given me even more motivation to fight for my clients.
My tenure as a second-generation plaintiff’s personal injury attorney includes:
- Over 35 years of active legal practice (first admitted to practice law in 1984)
- Law offices in Houston, Brownsville, and Corpus Christi, TX in the 80s and 90s
- Law offices currently in Denver and Steamboat Springs, CO
- Litigation in both State and Federal Court cases
- Licensed to practice law in Texas and Colorado
- Bar admittance to handle personal injury litigation in California, Louisiana, Florida, New Mexico, Arkansas, Wyoming, and Iowa with local attorneys in these States
- Director of Litigation at a large Denver area law firm, where I led the litigation department and mentored younger attorneys
My memberships and accolades include:
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Helped teach the “Masters in Trial” program for the American Board of Trial Advocates in 2019 and 2022
- Member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and former member of the Board of Directors
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Top Personal Injury Attorney in Denver by 5280 Magazine; 2017, 2018, 2019
- Super Lawyer; 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyers
These cases that I litigate involve injuries such as:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Catastrophic spinal injury
- Burn injury
- Wrongful death
- Routine bodily injury
I truly enjoy helping people in need. I’ve seen first-hand how insurance companies take advantage of, and bully, people who are in a situation of financial hardship due to a personal injury car accident through no fault of their own, and my team and I are dedicated to helping people involved in car accidents. We should work together if you’ve been involved in:
- A trucking accident
- Product liability accident
- Premise liability accident
- An aviation accident
- A maritime accident
- A car accident
- Or bad faith insurance claim
Get the compensation that you deserve for your injuries and let me fight for you. Call Eddington Law Firm at (303) 815-1585 or email me at email@example.com today to work with me or a member of my team.