Top-Level Criminal Defense Attorneys in Denver
Call (303) 815-1585 for a Free Consultation Today
Criminal defense is one of the most important aspects of law in the United States. If you have been accused of or charged with a DUI, domestic violence, or any other felony, it is imperative you receive sound legal counsel as quickly as possible. Having a trusted team on your side is essential during legal proceedings, and the professional team at Eddington Law Firm in Denver has over three decades of experience. Our criminal defense law firm has successfully defended many cases, and our clients have come to rely on our services for DUI, felony charges, and misdemeanors. Don’t get ensnared in the legal system without trusted representation. Our firm is dedicated to quality work at affordable rates, and we also offer free consultations.
Criminal Law Areas
We offer representation for these areas of criminal law:
- DUI: Driving under the influence (DUI) is one of the most common legal problems in which people find themselves, and our lawyers have the necessary experience to ensure your life doesn’t completely fall apart. Without strategic legal advice and counseling, DUIs can result in onerous fines, jail time, and a wide variety of other restrictions. Our expert legal counsel can help mitigate the administrative steps to ensure your DUI charge does not cast a shadow over the rest of your life.
- Assaults/domestic violence: Our Denver criminal lawyers are ready to help you if you find yourself charged with domestic violence. Because this is a very serious matter, having a legal team at your side every step of the way is vitally important. Our main criminal defense attorney, James Colgan, was previously a district attorney and understands the nuances of plea agreements. The legal process for domestic violence can be difficult to navigate without a sound legal mind. Being convicted of domestic abuse can also be devastating for your future.
- Felonies: Felonies are the most serious crimes in our justice system and often result in serving prison time. They are a part of your permanent record and can be a constant obstacle in obtaining a job and moving forward with your life. If you are being accused of any type of felony, it is essential to get legal aid right away. Our lawyers have helped get felony charges thrown out and dismissed, so call today for more information. The earlier our attorneys get on the case, the more likely we can help offset the negative effects of a felony charge.
- Misdemeanors/municipal court charges: If you’re facing misdemeanor charges, our criminal attorneys can help keep the case moving smoothly, and iron out plea agreements if you are convicted. While misdemeanors are less serious than felonies, they can still cause you problems down the road. Our criminal defense law firm has the tools and resources to help keep your life together in the wake of misdemeanor charges.
Call (303) 815-1585 for a free criminal law consultation!
Why Eddington Law Firm?
- Free Case Evaluations
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Passionate About Fighting for Our Clients