Car Accident Attorney in Denver
Position Yourself for Justice after a Car Accident in Colorado
You may not know that in each of the last two years, over 3,500 traffic accidents occurred on roads throughout Colorado. These numbers illustrate what you’ve probably guessed: Car accidents are some of the most common reasons for people to be injured, sometimes extremely seriously. At Eddington Law Firm, we want to be your source of expert legal guidance after an accident. When you need justice, we’re the team you should call.
Why Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney After a Car Accident?
Car accidents happen frequently, and often, they’re the fault of someone else on the road not paying attention or otherwise demonstrating negligent behavior behind the wheel. The result of this negligence? You can potentially sustain any number of injuries. Here are some examples:
- Back and neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal injuries
- Brain injuries
- Wrongful death
- Catastrophic injuries
- Severe burns
When you’re injured in a car accident, you need a team of Denver car accident attorneys committed to getting you your due justice and fair compensation. Give Eddington Law Firm a call today for a free consultation.
What to Do After an Accident
After an accident, your world may be turned upside down, but in this moment, what you do can greatly affect your future. Here are the three things you need to consider:
- Seek medical attention, both for immediate treatment and ongoing care. When you’re injured due to another person’s negligence, you need to first ensure your personal safety and second ensure that you’re getting the care that you need. If you need care beyond what you can afford in the short term, don’t hesitate to follow through, because a car accident lawyer can get your medical bills fully reimbursed as a result of your claim.
- Document everything related to the accident, from medical bills to appointment notes, as well as photos and documents related to the accident itself. This can make it easier for your personal injury attorneys to organize your claim into a case so that you can get your due compensation.
- Call your attorney. A free phone call to the car accident experts at Eddington Law Firm can clarify things in the aftermath of the accident greatly. We’ll tell you what to do, who to talk to, and how to organize your case so that you can get the justice you deserve after being injured in a car accident caused by someone else on the road.
Eddington Law Firm Can Help
- The role of your car accident lawyers cannot be underestimated. Often the insurance company of the person at fault in an accident is unwilling to yield fair compensation, or even admit fault in the first place. When it comes to sorting out what really happened in front of a judge or jury, you can’t afford any less than the best legal representation of your personal injury claim.
Call Eddington Law Firm today at (303) 815-1585 for a free initial consultation!
Why Eddington Law Firm?
- Free Case Evaluations
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Passionate About Fighting for Our Clients